Moving up.... Level up.....
March - the month of School Graduation and Recognition. We have four students in the ministry who have graduated recently, one of them was Jermi, who graduated from high school in FEU- Far Eastern University in Manila. He is a son of one of our staff, Jomelyn. We have two students who graduated from Elementary- Andre and Vhenz. Andre received an award with Best in English, Best in ESP, Model Pupil and Top one in the class. Her mom Cathy (staff) must be proud of him. Vhenz also received an award- the Academic Excellence award and the Conduct award. Her mom Mirabel (staff) must be proud of him too. We also have one student who graduated from Kindergarten, Gabriel, he is a son of one of our disciple, Eunica.
Congratulations to all graduates!
We have students also who received recognition by their schools. Jaybe who is in the SPED- Special Education for Deaf and Mute have received the Most Friendly award. Karl Louie a grade 5 student received the Most Cooperative and Best in Attendance award. James also a grade 5 student received the Star Pupil Award, Best in Arts, Most Patient, Best in Attendance and Most Discipline.
We are proud of our students!
Congratulations to the finishers!
"For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding". -Proverbs 2:6-
1. God's wisdom be upon every student we have here as they move on to another educational level.
2. Protection be upon them and divine strength to say "no" to every youthful temptations.
3. They may go deeper in their relationship with God and stand strong in His might.
4. May God use them for the proclamation of the gospel to their friends, teachers and classmates/ schoolmates.
5. Continues provision for their educational needs.