Mary Ann Bantigue has been with YWAM Olongapo for the last 9 years from August 2009 until April 2018 with her daughter AG- Ann Gabrille who is now 16 years old, a high school student.
It was been a blessing to have Mary Ann for 9 years in the ministry she was involved in the discipleship, hospitality and Tamar production. But the appointed time has come for her to say farewell to us. She and her daughter left Olongapo last Wednesday, 4th of April heading to their hometown in Butuan City Philippines.
The Lord has led her to a new journey, another way of serving Him - to take care of her mom in Butuan Philippines. Her mom had been sick and needs proper care and support. Mary Ann has health challenges as well, but praise God for the successful breast surgery that she underwent last 2016. It was diagnosed as breast cancer. Now she have regular check up with her doctor twice a year.
Like Mary Ann, its encouraging to know that God can use us to serve others in the the same area where we are being challenged in order to bring glory to His name.
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. - 1 Corinthians 15:58 -
1. Continue to pray for complete healing upon Mary Ann. Cancer cells will not re-occur.
2. Provisions upon her medical needs including the school needs of her daughter Ann Gabrielle.
3. God will use her continually wherever she goes, bring the gospel to the hearts of the people in her sphere of influence.
4. Open doors of opportunity for hospital employment as a nurse to her daughter Queeny.
5. Health and healing for her mom, divine strength and long fulfilled life.