It was a blessing that six delegates from YWAM Olongapo were able to join the HMT (Harvest Multiplication Training) Seminar last March 25- 28 in Angeles City Pampanga Philippines. This seminar was conducted by the Frontier Mission International team. It was for 3 days plus one day for training on how to be a mentor or mentor coaching.
The Harvest Multiplication Training is good for reaching unreached people groups, how to work among migrants or minorities, for short-term outreach teams, local long term evangelism and discipling Spheres of Society.
The training was based on six interconnected biblical activities and skills that help trigger Jesus followers movements.
We believe that Disciple Making Movements are a key agent in God's larger plan to "Make disciples of all nations". The training equips disciple makers to get started towards seeing transformational movements emerge and to empower disciple makers to multiply.
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matthew 28: 17- 20-
1. Praise God for the provision of the seminar fee, for using someone to bless us.
2. Praise God for the ministry vihicle which we used to go to the seminar location even though we experienced that car broke down due to overheating when we were on the way. Thanks God that our leader managed to get the car to the repair shop through the help of some people.
3. Praise God for the knowlege and strategies that we gain from the seminar and that we can apply in our ministry.
4. Praise God that we were able to sell and promote our Tamar products- Cards, jewelries, and books from Arise and Shine Publication.
5. Praise God for the fruitful fellowship with other YWAMers in various bases and also people outside YWAM.